You know it’s rained a lot when…
- All the doors in the house have swollen and can’t shut properly (not just the front door).
- Your bathroom doors are moldy.
- The matting on your new family photo warps.
- You’re hanging up laundry in the garage to dry.
- The laundry hanging in the garage takes three days to dry, and even then isn’t dry.
- You’re contemplating hanging the laundry outside anyway. Just because.
- The kids are going nuts.
- Slugs are climbing up your bathroom wall.
- Mosquitos. Everywhere.
- When your children go out to play, their playmates are frogs. Large ones.
There. I came up with 10. 🙂