Seth and I were having a lot of fun coming up with these lists. Here’s a guest post by Seth–10 More Ways You Know It’s Rained a Lot:
- The footpaths have become waterfalls.
- The covers of books left in any room in the house begin to warp.
- You lose your shoe in the mud while carrying in items to church.
- Your church attendance is cut in 1/3 even though there is a free dinner after the service.
- The gullies on the road have become deeper than a majority of your children.
- The rain running down the road has white water foam in some places.
- You have to wring out your tie after church.
- The tar road looks like the dirt road because of the silt drained onto it.
- You have to slow down to 10 kph when passing pedestrians lest they be splattered.
- Even the snakes are coming into the house for shelter. [Seth killed a snake in the garage Sunday morning.]