I’ll get back soon to my attempt to rephrase Matthew Henry’s book The Quest for Meekness and Quietness of Spirit. For this week, I posted a review of homeschool curriculum Spelling Workout on Tuesday. So here’s the link-up below for anyone who wants to post their ponderings. 🙂
Come link up to:
We would love for you to link up any “thoughtful” posts that you have written!
Here are the rules for this linky:
- The thoughtful topics for your posts could be related to but not limited to the following topics:
- devotional or Biblical posts
- Christian in nature
- Do NOT link up recipes, reviews, giveaways, diy, or crafts
- Link up to three posts!
- We would love it if you visited a couple other posts and left a comment or shared/pinned the post!
- We would love if you followed your hosts on some form of social media, but this is not required. Our hope is that these posts will be encouraging, uplifting, and a source of good reading for you.
- Tammy from Creative K Kids: Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest/Google+
- Amy from Ita Vita: Pinterest
- Jenna from Called Home: Facebook/Twitter/
- If you link up, we would love if you put this button somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, or party page) or provide a text link so that others can also find these great posts.
<div align="center"><a href="http://creativekkids.com" title="Creative K Kids"><img src="http://creativekkids.com/Thoughtful Thursdays 150.jpg" alt="Creative K Kids" style="border:none;" /></a></div>