Christians are essentially “People of a Book.” But that also increases our appreciation for other books. Today I’m guest posting on this topic over at Creative K Kids, my sister’s blog. I hope you’ll hop over there to read more about reading!
Come link up to:
We would love for you to link up any “thoughtful” posts that you have written!
Here are the rules for this linky:
- The thoughtful topics for your posts could be related to but not limited to the following topics:
- devotional or Biblical posts
- Christian in nature
- Do NOT link up recipes, reviews, giveaways, diy, or crafts
- Link up to three posts!
- We would love it if you visited a couple other posts and left a comment or shared/pinned the post!
- We would love if you followed your hosts on some form of social media, but this is not required. Our hope is that these posts will be encouraging, uplifting, and a source of good reading for you.
- If you link up, we would love if you put this button somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, or party page) or provide a text link so that others can also find these great posts.
<div align="center"><a href="http://creativekkids.com" title="Creative K Kids"><img src="http://creativekkids.com/Thoughtful Thursdays 150.jpg" alt="Creative K Kids" style="border:none;" /></a></div>